I can honestly say I love my job. I take great satisfaction in helping people make an informed decision about the home they are buying. It is especially rewarding when I discover major issues that would cost the buyer thousands of dollars. I really enjoy working with new home buyers explaining all aspects of the home.
Roland Swanson - Owner
* IL State License # 450.010935
* IL Home Inspector Entity License # 451.001117
* ASHI Certified Inspector - A "Certified inspector" has done a minimum of 250 inspections, and submitted report examples to the American Society of Home Inspectors for review. All reports must meet the requirements set down by the State of Illinois and ASHI to achieve this level of certification.
* 30+ years of construction experience, including building houses and remodeling
* Prior Secret Clearance for work with the military; trustworthy